Above painting: Louis Jean Francois - Mars and Venus an Allegory of Peace

Pages

***All photos accompanying posts are either owned by the author of said post or are in the public domain -- NOT the property of History Undressed. If you'd like to obtain permission to use a picture from a post, please contact the author of the post.***

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Weekly Video: Tony Robinson's Worst Jobs in History


Welcome to this week's history video from YouTube!  Tony Robinson's The Worst Jobs in History series: The Middle Ages Part 1. Enjoy!

2 comments:

sandy bruney said...

Interesting! I have read that leeches are being used again in certain medical situations -- history repeating itself?

Eliza Knight said...

I have too Sandy! I think you're right. I've heard about maggots too which really gives me the heeby jeebies :)